• We offer a Fully-integrated tyre identification and tracking system which can help manage your fleet's tyres – To avoid tyre failures, predict tyre maintenance, and reduce emergency roadside repair. A complete system should include:
• BarScan Tyre ID (Permanent Barcode labels designed for tyres).
• Handheld Scanners
The Tyre ID label enables a Fleet Maintenance, Tyre or Parts tracking program to capture important information for managing your fleet's tyre easily and accurately. You will be able to:
•Track the repair history of every tyre in your fleet
•Control/Reduce tyre expenses
•Justify purchasing costs
• Reduce average operating costs
• Manage tyre costs for an entire fleet
• Report on the current condition of all your tyres
• Predict tread reduction/wear rate
• Identify your original casing after retreading
• Formulate tyre comparison reports
How Much Do You Know About Your Tyres?
• How do you control your fleet's tyre costs?
• Do you know each tyre's repair history?
• What is the current condition of all your tyres?
• Did your original casing come back from the
Protect your Tyre investment
Tyres and associated service costs make up one of the largest expense in a fleet's budget. A tyre tracking program that uses the BARSCAN TYRE ID allows you to identify the specific reason a tyre needs to be serviced and record that service into the tyre's history.
Get the most out of your tyres
Tracking performance is an essential part of ensuring maximum tyre life. Tracking means following a tyre from cradle to grave, citing service history to tread wear. Historically, Fleet Managers would "brand" their tyres and then manually record all of the information associated with each tyre. At first, this seems like a simple, low-cost method for managing the tyres. However, tyre branding is slow, dangerous and can destroy perfectly good casings. In addition, it relies upon manual data collection & entry, which is time consuming and prone to error. If the data is incorrectly collected and recorded, it negates the entire purpose of tracking your tyres. Bar coding has been proven to be a faster and more accurate method of data collection.
The BARSCAN TYRE ID is a permanent all rubber bar code label specifically designed for tyres. It enables the software to deliver an analysis program that helps you identify the causes for tyre failure, evaluate tyre performance from multiple vendors or models, and review relationships between vehicle type and tyre performance.
• Permanently bonds to new or used tyre casings
• Can be applied to a "green" uncured tyre
• Resists fading, staining, and will not wear off
A tyre tracking program starts with the BARSCAN TYRE ID LABEL, each ID contains a unique serial number that can be read electronically by any bar code scanner, the corresponding human readable number and your company's name for fast identification, or to deter theft or substitution.
BARSCAN TYRE ID works with most fleet maintenance, tyre or parts tracking programs. If you need a software program and/or hardware, please contact us and we can provide a program that will fit your needs.
The Tyre Management software some of the features & functions are as follows:
Designed to help trucking fleets better manage their tyre assets, tyre management software takes electronic readings of both tread depth and tire pressure using a "Tyre-Check" probe and sends them wirelessly to the wireless handheld PC which also has a built-in barcode scanner for easy tire identification. This information is transmitted wirelessly directly to the customer's database. The back-end software system uses a simple drag-and-drop interface to track tyre costs (from purchase to disposal), Tyre locations on vehicles, tyre movement, cost per mile, even cost per 32nd. A reports system generates detailed reports in seconds.